Dr. Mayor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 North Oak Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone+1 630-856-6782Fax+1 630-241-2803
- Is this information wrong?
- I have written a book called "The Listener" Stories, Thoughts and Advice from a seasoned Christian Emergency Physician. You can purchase it on Amazon or through my web site drmayor.com.
I have practiced Emergency Medicine and Occupational Medicine since 1982 and have an MPH with interest in Health Education.
Education & Training
- Adventist Hinsdale HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2026
- MI State Medical License 1985 - 2025
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - HinsdaleHinsdale, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La GrangeLa Grange, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaksGlendale Heights, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center BolingbrookBolingbrook, Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee HospitalDekalb, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: