Dr. Nibel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12546 E US Highway 50
Loogootee, IN 47553Phone+1 812-295-5095Fax+1 812-257-7553
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1993
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- VT State Medical License 1993 - 1994
Publications & Presentations
- Distribution of adenylate cyclase and GTP-binding proteins in hepatic plasma membranes.Dixon, B. S., Sutherland, E., Alexander, A., Nibel, D., Simon, F. R.> ;Am J Physiol. 1993 Oct
- Daviess Community HospitalWashington, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: