Dr. Cullen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2005 State St
Washington, IN 47501Phone+1 812-254-4650Fax+1 812-254-4081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Cullen is a family physician in Washington, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Daviess Community Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Logansport Memorial Hospital, and Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center. He received his medical degree from Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 39 years. He specializes in geriatric medicine and sports medicine (non-surgical) and is experienced in hospice and palliative medicine, sports medicine, geriatrics, medical education, and geriatrics and hospice care--and teaching.
Education & Training
- Womack Army HospitalDO, Family Medicine & Flight Surgeon, 1978 - 1982
- Womack Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1980 - 2025
- NC State License 1981 - 2024
- KY State License 1982 - 2024
- AL State License 1982 - 2023
- TN State License 1982 - 2003
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Geriatric Medicine (CAQ)
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Sports Medicine (CAQ)
- Family Practice Added Qualification in Geriatris Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: