Dr. Nichol is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2855 N. Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80211Phone+1 303-877-2270Fax+1 303-377-0957
- Is this information wrong?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, Relationship psychotherapy, ADHD combined presentation, Bipolar disorders , Depressive disorders, Anxiety disorders, Trauma-related and stressor-related disorders, Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, Brainspotting
Education & Training
- Houston Psychoanalytic InstitutePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Psychoanalysis, 1998 - 2006
- Menninger School of PsychiatryResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1994
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1990
- Colorado CollegeBA, Biology, Magna cum laude, 1972 - 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - Present
- CO State Medical License Active through 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Denver Psychoanalytic SocietyMember
- David Nichol, MDhttp://davidnicholmd.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: