Dr. Nickerson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 Crown Dr
Big Horn, WY 82833Phone(307) 674-9875Fax(307) 674-7393
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1971, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRationale, Science, and Economics of Surgical Nerve Decompression for Diabetic Neuropathy Foot ComplicationsDavid Scott Nickerson> ;Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. 2016 Apr 1
- 4 citationsIllustration of Cost Saving Implications of Lower Extremity Nerve Decompression to Prevent Recurrence of Diabetic Foot Ulceration.Timothy M. Rankin, John D. Miller, Angelika C. Gruessner, D. Scott Nickerson> ;Journal of diabetes science and technology. 2015 Jun 8
- Comment on Tesfaye et al. Mechanisms and Management of Diabetic Painful Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy. Diabetes Care 2013;36:2456–2465D. Scott Nickerson> ;Diabetes Care. 2014 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: