Are you Dr. Kioschos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Stocktrail Ave
Gillette, WY 82716Phone(307) 686-1413Fax(307) 682-1113
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hans Kioschos, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Gillette, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming. He is affiliated with Campbell County Health and Sheridan Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsOverpowering the crankshaft mechanism. The effect of posterior spinal fusion with and without stiff transpedicular fixation on anterior spinal column growth in immatur...Hans Kioschos, Marc A. Asher, Richard Lark, E. Harner> ;Spine. 1996 May 15
- Asymptomatic fracture of a femoral prosthesis after total hip replacement: six-year follow-up. A case report.Kioschos, H. C., Brand, R. A.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1994 Mar
- Effect of immunological differences on rat aortic valve allograft calcification.Lupinetti, F. M., Cobb, S., Kioschos, H. C., Thompson, S. A., Walters, K. S., Moore, K. C.> ;J Card Surg. 1992 Mar