Are you Dr. Ritterbusch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1050 Mydland Rd
Sheridan, WY 82801Phone(307) 673-1813Fax(307) 674-4619
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ritterbusch, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Sheridan, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming. He is affiliated with Sheridan Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1997 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRadiodense lines and subclinical infection in pediatric hip surgery.Joseph Verska, John F. Ritterbusch> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1994 Jan 1
- 43 citationsPyomyositis in children.Stephen E. Renwick, John F. Ritterbusch> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1993 Nov 1
- 24 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging for stenosis and subluxation in Klippel-Feil syndrome.John F. Ritterbusch, Laurel D. McGINTY, J.A. Spar, William W. Orrison> ;Spine. 1991 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Sheridan Memorial HospitalSheridan, Wyoming