Are you Dr. Ferries?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1050 Mydland Rd
Sheridan, WY 82801Phone(307) 673-1813Fax(307) 674-4619
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Ferries, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Sheridan, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming, Alaska, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Sheridan Memorial Hospital and Sheridan Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 1996 - 2008
- CO State Medical License 1996 - 2007
- WY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1990 - 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDetermination of in vitro metatarsocuneiform pressure before and after surgical modification of the great toe.Richard A. Miller, Keikhosrow Firoozbakhsh, Fred F. Naraghi, James Ferries> ;Foot & Ankle International. 1995 Feb 1
- 81 citationsPlain radiographic interpretation in trimalleolar ankle fractures poorly assesses posterior fragment size.James S. Ferries, Thomas A. DeCoster, Keikhosrow Firoozbakhsh, Jose F. Garcia, Richard A. Miller> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 1994 Aug 1
- 139 citationsOptimizing bone screw pullout force.Thomas A. DeCoster, David B. Heetderks, Daniel J. Downey, James S. Ferries, Wendell Jones> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 1990 Jun 1
- Join now to see all