Dr. Pearson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office223 Randall Ave.
Warwick, RI 02889Phone(401) 732-9766
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1973
- Maine Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1982 - Present
- RI State Medical License 1976 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 1979
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Amer Soc for Adol PsychiatryAdolescent Psychiatry
- CTS 2017: Building A Supportive Community to Enable Young PeopleJanuary 23rd, 2017
- Quick Links - COVID-19September 15th, 2020
- Assistant Chief, Dept of Psychiatry, WRAIRMilitary Service1973 - 1976
- Medical Director, Rhode Island, Beacon Health Stratagies2005 - 2012
- Psychiatric Consultant, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of RI1982 - 1995
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: