Dr. Picker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office915 north grand blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63106Phone+1 314-651-4100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsA Randomized Trial of Palliative Care Discussions Linked to an Automated Early Warning System Alert.David Picker, Maria Dans, Kevin M. Heard, Thomas C. Bailey, Yixin Chen, Chenyang Lu, Marin H. Kollef> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2017 Feb 1
- 56 citationsThe number of discharge medications predicts thirty-day hospital readmission: a cohort studyDavid Picker, Kevin M. Heard, Thomas C. Bailey, Nathan R. Martin, Gina N. LaRossa, Marin H. Kollef> ;BMC Health Services Research. 2015 Jul 23
- Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care SystemSaint Louis, Missouri
- SSM Health Saint Louis University HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: