Dr. Rabaja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8000 Red Bug Lake Rd
Oviedo, FL 32765Phone(407) 971-3337Fax(407) 971-3341
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Metropolitan Hospital - MSUCOMResidency, Otolaryngology, 1995 - 1999
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1999 - 2022
- IN State License 1998 - 2001
- MI State License 1995 - 2001
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology
- Chief, Surgery Section Florida Hospital East Orlando, 2000-2007
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPolymorphous low-grade adenocarcinoma of the parotid glandAndrew P. Barak, Mary Ann Grobbel, David R. Rabaja> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 1998 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: