Are you Dr. Rosinsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office616 11th St
Worthington, MN 56187Phone+1 507-376-6143Fax+1 507-376-9028
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Rosinsky, MD is a urologist in Worthington, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and South Dakota. He is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center, Sanford USD Medical Center, and Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1993
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhy prostate cancer screening is necessary.Matthew N Witte, Brian D Lindaman, David E Rosinsky> ;South Dakota medicine : the journal of the South Dakota State Medical Association. 2015 Jan 1
- 2 citationsRepair of extensive traumatic membranous urethral disruption with endourethroplasty and artificial sphincter: case report.Rei K. Chiou, Martin T. Grune, David E. Rosinsky, Francis F. Kaveggia, Spyrie D. Mays, Rodney J. Taylor> ;Journal of Endourology. 1995 Dec 1
- 75 citationsColor Doppler ultrasound criteria to diagnose varicoceles: correlation of a new scoring system with physical examination.Rei K. Chiou, Joseph C. Anderson, Randy K. Wobig, David E. Rosinsky, Aurelio Matamoros, Wen S. Chen, Rodney J. Taylor> ;Urology. 1997 Dec 1
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Avera Heart Hospital of South DakotaSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care SystemFort Meade, South Dakota
- St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSaint Cloud, Minnesota
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical CenterMarshall, Minnesota