Dr. Sachs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6274 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33484Phone+1 561-496-0452
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore (New Rochelle)Internship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1985
- Tufts UniversityBS, Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Ganglion Cyst of the Odontoid Process; Case Report and Review of the LiteratureKamran Tabaddor, MD, David Sachs, MD, Josefine F. Llena, MD, and Mark A. Testaiuti, MD, Spine, 1/1/1996
- Direct Repair of an Extracranial Vertebral Artery Pseudoneurysm: Case Report and Review of LiteratureRA de los Reyes, MD, Franklin G. Mosner, MD, David P. Sachs, and F. Harrison Boehm, MD, Neurosurgery, 1/1/1990
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: