Dr. Burke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4675 Linton blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33445Phone+1 561-501-7445Fax+1 561-562-5061
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Timothy Burke is a neurosurgeon in Delray Beach and West Palm Beach, Florida and is affiliated with the Brain and Spine Center of South Florida. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been in practice since 2001. He is experienced in trigeminal neuralgia, neurosurgical oncology, neurosurgical spine surgery, skull base surgery, and stereotactic radiosurgery. Previous to moving to South Florida, he practiced in Annapolis, Maryland. He was the director of neurosurgery at Anne Arundel Medical Center and was also an Associate Professor at The George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- George Washington University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Maryland Brain & Spine Announces New Specialty, New NameJuly 28th, 2015
- 340 Spine Surgeons to Know — 2017 FeaturedApril 20th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: