Dr. Sachs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office580 E Meadow Ave
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 812-8678Fax(516) 812-9213
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2004 - 2007
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: