Are you Dr. Schenkar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 E Gulch Rd
Hailey, ID 83333Phone+1 208-788-9337Fax+1 208-788-8242
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David (Solutions) Schenkar, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Hailey, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Hawaii, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Boise Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- University of WashingtonResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1972
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- HI State Medical License 1982 - 2014
- KY State Medical License 1973 - 2013
- WA State Medical License 1970 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Thrombocytopenia and its management in the surgical patient needing multiple reconstructive proceduresDavid L. Schenkar, Irene E. Roeckel, Harry L. Bailey, Thomas D. Brower> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1977 May 1
- 10 citationsDesmoplastic fibroma of the hand: case report.David L. Schenkar, Harold E. Kleinert> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1977 Jan 1
- Central fracture of the acetabulum: adjunctive innominate osteotomy as an aid in operative reduction. Case report.Winter, W. G., Combs, C. R., Schenkar, D. L.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1984 Jan
- Boise Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBoise, Idaho