Are you Dr. Schmeidler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 W Radio Ln
Arkansas City, KS 67005Phone(620) 442-2100Fax(620) 442-8945
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Schmeidler, MD is a family physician in Arkansas City, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with South Central Kansas Medical Center and Sumner Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 1980 - 1986
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSex differences in the use of asthma drugs: cross sectional studyMary Sexton, Michelle D. Althuis, Nancy C. Santanello, Sophie Hyndman, Rhys Williams, David Schmeidler> ;BMJ. 1998 Nov 21
- Replication in cultured C2C12 muscle cells correlates with the neuroinvasiveness of California serogroup bunyaviruses.Griot, C., Pekosz, A., Davidson, R., Stillmock, K., Hoek, M., Lukac, D., Schmeidler, D., Cobbinah, I., Gonzalez-Scarano, F., Nathanson, N.> ;Virology. 1994 Jun
- Polygenic control of neuroinvasiveness in California serogroup bunyaviruses.Griot, C., Pekosz, A., Lukac, D., Scherer, S. S., Stillmock, K., Schmeidler, D., Endres, M. J., Gonzalez-Scarano, F., Nathanson, N.> ;J Virol. 1993 Jul
- 12 TAU Researchers Ranked Top 50 in Their DisciplinesDecember 25th, 2020