Dr. Thomson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office515 N Summit St
Arkansas City, KS 67005Phone(620) 660-2292Fax(701) 780-1942
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Broadlawns Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- ND State Medical License Active through 2011
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Combined Forward-Backward Asymmetry Measurements in Top-Antitop Quark Production at the Tevatron.Aaltonen, T.,Abazov, V. M.,Abbott, B.,Acharya, B. S.,Adams, M.,Adams, T.,Agnew, J. P.,Alexeev, G. D.,Alkhazov, G.,Alton, A.,Amerio, S.,Amidei, D.,Anastassov, A.,Annovi...> ;Phys. Rev. Lett.. 2018 Feb 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: