Dr. Sikes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office38135 Market Sq
Zephyrhills, FL 33542Phone(813) 782-1234Fax(813) 355-5066
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1984 - 1986
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Comparative Efficacy and Safety Study of GP2015 and Enbrel® in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Start of enrollment: 2015 Nov 01Guido Wuerth, MD
- A Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Study of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in Participants With Active Psoriatic Arthritis Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01Bennett R.,Brodsky A.,Brooks M.,Caldron P.,Cochinwala A.,Diegel R.,Emkey G.,Goddard D.,Harrell R.,Howell M.,Jajoo R.,Kay J.,Klein S.,Mease P.,Mueller E.,Neuwelt C.M.,Oza M.,Raychaudhuri S.,Shahouri S.,Sik...
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsIncidence of gastroduodenal ulcers associated with valdecoxib compared with that of ibuprofen and diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis.David H Sikes, Naurang M. Agrawal, William W. Zhao, Jeffrey D. Kent, David P. Recker, Kenneth M. Verburg> ;European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2002 Oct 1
- Psoriasis: An Interview with Dr. David SikesMay 14th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: