Dr. Cruse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13601 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33613Phone(813) 345-2380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2002 - 2004
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPrevalence of evaluation and treatment of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in men.Laura M Cruse, Joanne Valeriano, Frank B. Vasey, John D. Carter> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2006 Oct 1
- 12 citationsAcute akathisia associated with quetiapine use.Glenn Catalano, John W. Grace, Maria C. Catalano, Miguel J. Morales, Laura M. Cruse> ;Psychosomatics. 2005 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: