Are you Dr. Zarabadi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612Phone(813) 972-2000Fax(813) 998-9860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seyed Zarabadi, DO is a rheumatologist in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Texas. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital, and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2001 - 2003
- Methodist Hospitals of DallasResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Fort Worth School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2001 - 2022
- TX State License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- A safety analysis of oral prednisone as a pretreatment for rituximab in rheumatoid arthritis.John D. Carter, S. A. Zarabadi, Louis R. Ricca, A. McNeil, Joanne Valeriano-Marcet, Frank B. Vasey, A. I. Sebba> ;Clinical Rheumatology. 2012 Aug 26
- Leflunomide use during the first 33 months after food and drug administration approval: experience with a national cohort of 3,325 patients.Siva, C., Eisen, S. A., Shepherd, R., Cunningham, F., Fang, M. A., Finch, W., Salisbury, D., Singh, J. A., Stern, R., Zarabadi, S. A.> ;Arthritis Rheum. 2003 Dec 15
- Where there''s smoke there''s fire: the silicone breast implant controversy continues to flicker: a new disease that needs to be defined.Vasey, F. B., Zarabadi, S. A., Seleznick, M., Ricca, L.> ;J Rheumatol. 2003 Oct