Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33613Phone(813) 345-2380Fax(813) 877-6708
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2005
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- A Phase 3, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Baricitinib in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 01Jaffer, A.M.,Miller, K.A.,Poiley, J.E.,Olson, R.R.,Swartz, T.J.,El-Kadi, H.S.,Gough, W.,Hoffman, B.I.,Peacock, D.J.,Norwood, P.C.,Hobbs, K.F.,Freeman, P.G.,Loveless, J.E.,Head, A.J.,Kelly, G.T.,Kivitz, A....
Publications & Presentations
- Perchlorate exposure from food crops produced in the lower Colorado River region.Sanchez, C.A., Barraj, L.M., Blount, B.C., Scrafford, C.G., Valentin-Blasini, L., Smith, K.M., Krieger, R.I.> ;J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol. 2009 May
- Fish consumption: recommendations versus advisories, can they be reconciled?Smith, K. M.,Sahyoun, N. R.> ;Nutr Rev. 2005 Feb
- 9 citationsMulticentric reticulohistiocytosis with prominent cutaneous lesions and proximal muscle weakness masquerading as dermatomyositis.Kimberly L. Mcilwain, Joshua B. Dicarlo, Stephen B. Miller, S. Sam Lim> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2005 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: