Dr. Skelton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pinellas St
Ms 36 Er Administrator
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone+1 727-298-6612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPathogenesis of metaphyseal radiolucent changes following ischemic necrosis of the capital femoral epiphysis in immature pigs. A preliminary report.Harry K.W. Kim, David N. Skelton, Edward J. Quigley> ;The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American Volume. 2004 Jan 1
- 103 citationsAnxiety and depression in hospitalized patients in resistant organism isolation.Glenn Catalano, Sally H. Houston, Maria C. Catalano, Adam S. Butera, Shannon M. Jennings, Sheryl M. Hakala, Stephanie L. Burrows, Mark G. Hickey, Charles V. Duss, Davi...> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: