Dr. Strauss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLow lead one ratio predicts clinical outcomes in left bundle branch blockZak Loring, Brett D. Atwater, Xiaojuan Xia, Jimmy Axelsson, Igor Klem, Robin Nijveldt, Erik B. Schelbert, Jean-Philippe Couderc, David G. Strauss, Martin Ugander, Björ...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2019 May 1
- 47 citationsAssessment of Multi-Ion Channel Block in a Phase I Randomized Study Design: Results of the CiPA Phase I ECG Biomarker Validation Study.Jose Vicente, Robbert Zusterzeel, Lars Johannesen, Roberto Ochoa‐Jimenez, Jay W. Mason, Carlos Sanabria, Sarah Kemp, Philip T. Sager, Vikram Patel, Murali K. Matta, Ji...> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2019 Apr 1
- Correction of the QRS duration for heart rate.Mason, J. W.,Strauss, D. G.,Vaglio, M.,Badilini, F.> ;J Electrocardiol. 2019 Feb 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: