Dr. Edris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10230 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20903Phone(301) 578-6888
- Is this information wrong?
- Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Skills & Expertise
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine, Dry needling, Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
Education & Training
- Mountain State Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institutions (MSOPTI)Internship, Transitional Year, 2018 - 2019
- Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine Graduate Medical Education Services, LLCClass of 2018
- Dickinson CollegeBS, Neuroscience, 2010 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2021 - 2022
- PA State License 2020 - 2022
- WV State License 2019 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Amelioration of scopolamine-induced amnesia by phosphatidylserine and curcumin in the day-old chick.Barber, T.A., Edris, E.M., Levinsky, P.J., Williams, J.M, Brouwer, A.R., & Gessay, S.A., Behavioural Pharmacology, 9/2016
- Osteopathic Cranial AcademyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: