Are you Dr. Weir?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 24th St
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-2740Fax(308) 865-2747
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Weir, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan, Cozad Community Health System, and Gothenburg Health.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1990
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Widowhood and Depression in a Cross-National Perspective: Evidence from the United States, Europe, Korea, and ChinaDavid Weir, MD> ;The Journals of Gerontology: Series B. 2017 Mar 23
- 22 citationsOn the highway measures of driver glance behavior with an example automobile navigation system.Dean P. Chiang, Aaron M. Brooks, David H. Weir> ;Applied Ergonomics. 2004 May 1