Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. David ZuelzerUniversity of Kentucky 2022
Overview of Dr. Zuelzer
Dr. David Zuelzer is an orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 66 doctors at University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 10 publications and 18 citings.
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2022
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Erratum to: Early Antibiotic Administration Is Associated With a Reduced Infection Risk When Combined With Primary Wound Closure in Patients With Open Tibia Fractures.David A Zuelzer, Christopher B Hayes, Gavin S Hautala, Adam Akbar, Ryan R Mayer, Cale A Jacobs, Raymond D Wright, Eric S Moghadamian, Paul E Matuszewski> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2023 Mar 1
- Upper Sacral Segment Fixation with Converging Iliosacral Screws: A Technical Trick for Preoperative Planning and Case Series.David A Zuelzer, Milton L C Routt Jr> ;Orthopaedics & Traumatology, Surgery & Research. 2023 Feb 5
- 1 citationsPosterior Exposure in Kocher-Langenbeck With Gluteus Minimus Debridement vs. the Gibson Approach: A Cadaveric Study.Krishna Chandra Vemulapalli, David A Zuelzer, Heba A Ahmad, Stephen J Warner, Milton L Chip Routt Jr, Joshua L Gary> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2022 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- UK Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Collaborate to Perform Rare OperationJuly 11th, 2018
- July 2018July 1st, 2018
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: