Dr. Scutchfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Veterans Dr
Lexington, KY 40502Phone+1 859-233-4511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- KY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1976 - 1980
- ME State Medical License Active through 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsAll-terrain vehicles: injuries and prevention.Scott B. Scutchfield> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2003 Apr 1
- Lexington Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: