Are you Dr. Nagra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 Haverhill St
Lawrence, MA 01840Phone+1 978-685-5366Fax+1 978-685-4867
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Davinder Nagra, MD is an ophthalmologist in Lawrence, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1999 - 2002
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Alberta Faculty of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License Active through 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsAttitudes to lifestyle risk factors for coronary heart disease amongst South Asians in Leicester: a focus group studyAzhar Farooqi, Davinder Nagra, Tony Edgar, Kamlesh Khunti> ;Family practice. 2000 Aug 1