Dayanand Bagdure, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 328-6957
Fax: (410) 328-0680
Dr. Bagdure's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Bagdure's Education & Medical Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Miami Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Bagdure's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License2011 - 2014
- CO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Bagdure's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Dexmedetomidine in a child with methylphenidate intoxication. Bagdure, D. N.,Bhoite, G. R.,Reiter, P. D.,Dobyns, E. L.; Indian J Pediatr. 2013 Apr.
- Epidemiology of hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome in children hospitalized in USA. Bagdure, D.,Rewers, A.,Campagna, E.,Sills, M. R.; Pediatr Diabetes. 2013 Feb.
- Rhino/enteroviruses in hospitalized children: a comparison to influenza viruses. Messacar, K.,Robinson, C. C.,Bagdure, D.,Curtis, D. J.,Glodé, M. P.,Dominguez, S. R.; J Clin Virol. 2013 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Dayanand Bagdure, Dr. Dayanand Bagdure, MD, Dr. D Bagdure
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bagdure's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, MD)
- Laura Stokes, DO
- Priya Wagner, MD
- Emeka Obidi, MD
- Debra Lee, MD
- Rodney Williams, MD
- James Welsh Jr., MD
- Dwight Fortier, MD
- Andrea Mckennon, MD
- Ophnell Cumberbatch, MD
- Mary Garza, MD