Dr. Huded is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110-11 72nd Avenue
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(347) 707-9111Fax(718) 355-9650
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1993 - 1995
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Neutropenic enterocolitis: an often unrecognized syndrome. Presentation of the case.Asnis, D. S., Seligman, B. R., Cohen, R. I., Huded, D.> ;J Diarrhoeal Dis Res. 1993 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: