Dr. Bellot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9229 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(347) 880-1884Fax(347) 230-5130
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsAn immediate invasive strategy for the treatment of acute myocardial infarction early after noncardiac surgery.Peter B. Berger, Victoria Bellot, Malcolm R. Bell, Terese T. Horlocker, Charanjit S. Rihal, John W. Hallett, Connie Dalzell, Steven J. Melby, Nina E. Charnoff, David R...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2001 May 1
- 115 citationsClopidogrel versus ticlopidine after intracoronary stent placement.Peter B. Berger, Malcolm R. Bell, Charanjit S. Rihal, Henry Ting, Gregory W. Barsness, Kirk N. Garratt, Victoria Bellot, Verghese Mathew, Steve Melby, LaVon Hammes, Di...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1999 Dec 1
- Spanish, Russian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: