Dr. Lieber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone+1 718-334-4952Fax+1 718-334-4815
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Morningside/West)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1986 - 1988
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC Health and Hospitals/Elmhurst)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- A case report of multiple abscesses caused by.Jonathan Vincent M Reyes, Manasa Dondapati, Saad Ahmad, David Song, Joseph J Lieber, Nishan Babu Pokhrel, Vikash Jaiswal> ;Clinical Case Reports. 2023 Jan 1
- 1 citationsZieve Syndrome: A Clinical Triad, or Perchance a Quartet?Jonathan Vincent M Reyes, Saad Ahmad, Hafsa Majeed, Eugenio Kandoth, Joseph J Lieber> ;Journal of Investigative Medicine High Impact Case Reports. 2022 Sep 10
- 1 citationsHakuna mycotic aneurysm, Streptococcus salivarius does not always mean "no worries"Saad Ahmad, David Song, Jonathan Vincent M Reyes, Adrian Whiting, Talal Almas, Joseph Lieber> ;Annals of Medicine and Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- How NY Hospital Faced COVID Devastation and Came Back from the BrinkMarch 28th, 2021
- Live Updates: Excess U.S. Coronavirus Deaths in Pandemic’s Early Days Were Far More Than Previously KnownMay 3rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: