Dr. Stern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone(718) 334-4952
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Nephrology, 1998 - 2001
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Outpatient Antibiotic Prescribing Patterns for Adult End-Stage Renal Disease Patients in New York State.George Coritsidis, Sean Yaphe, Ilay Rahkman, Teresa J. Lubowski, Carly Munro, Ti Kuang Lee, Aaron Stern, Premila Bhat> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2020 Dec 5
- 21 citationsSurvival after Metastasectomy for Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Vaibhav G. Patel, Ana Collazo Lorduy, Aaron Stern, Omar Fahmy, Rachel Pinotti, Matthew D. Galsky, Georgios Gakis> ;Bladder cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 2017 Apr 27
- 12 citationsBedside Ultrasonography for Arteriovenous Fistula CannulationRoshan A. Patel, Aaron Stern, Maritza Brown, Saad Bhatti> ;Seminars in Dialysis. 2015 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: