Are you Dr. Spital?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Elmhurst, NY 11373Phone+1 718-334-4952Fax+1 718-334-4815
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aaron Spital, MD is a nephrologist in Elmhurst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. He is an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1978 - 1980
- UMass ChanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Stamford Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Nondilated Obstructive Uropathy - Still Underappreciated.Aaron Spital> ;Urology. 2020 Jun 3
- 1 citationsRoutine recovery of cadaveric organs.Aaron Spital, James Stacey Taylor> ;Kidney International. 2018 Nov 1
- 5 citationsAcute Pyelonephritis in Adults.Aaron Spital> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2018 Mar 22
- Join now to see all