Dr. Frumkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office97-15 64th Rd
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 830-3333Fax(718) 830-3722
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Nephrology, 1999 - 2001
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBody composition assessed by neutron activation analysis in dialysis patients.Sharon Stall, Maria V. DeVita, Nancy S. Ginsberg, Dalia Frumkin, Robert I. Lynn, Michael F. Michelis> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2006 Jan 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: