Are you Dr. Ferguson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1818 E Rezanof Dr
Kodiak, AK 99615Phone+1 907-486-6065Fax+1 907-486-2248
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dayna Ferguson, MD is a board certified family physician in Kodiak, Alaska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska, New Hampshire, and Idaho. He is affiliated with Monadnock Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Full Circle Health/Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (Boise)Residency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1994 - Present
- ME State Medical License Current
- AK State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire