Are you Dr. Culver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1915 E Rezanof Dr
Kodiak, AK 99615Phone+1 907-486-3781Fax+1 907-486-9586
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Culver, MD is a board certified family physician in Kodiak, Alaska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska and North Dakota. He is affiliated with McKenzie County Healthcare System, Jamestown Regional Medical Center, and Mountrail County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of North Dakota (Minot)Residency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- AK State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- McKenzie County Healthcare SystemWatford City, North Dakota
- Jamestown Regional Medical CenterJamestown, North Dakota
- Mountrail County Medical CenterStanley, North Dakota