Dr. Young is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 W League City Pkwy
League City, TX 77573Phone+1 281-338-0829Fax+1 281-557-7284
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dayton Young is an otolaryngologist in League City, TX. He received his medical degree from University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in neurotology and is experienced in otology / neurotology.
Education & Training
- Silverstein InstituteFellowship, Neurotology, 2007 - 2008
- University of FloridaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2001 - 2004
- Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Social Media Depictions of Cochlear Implants: An Instagram and TikTok Analysis.Nicholas A Rossi, Karthik Devarajan, Shivan N Chokshi, Vanesa J Ochoa, Mia Benavidez, Lauren T Malaya, Jason F Ohlstein, Dayton L Young, Brian J McKinnon> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2023 Jan 1
- 1 citationsTrending Tubes: A Social Media Analysis of Tympanostomy Tubes in Children.Nicholas A Rossi, Katherine R French, Chad L Evans, Jason F Ohlstein, Luis D Neve, Shiva Daram, Dayton L Young, Brian J McKinnon, Harold S Pine> ;OTO Open. 2022 Mar 31
- 10 citationsGradenigo's syndrome in a four-year-old patient: a rare diagnosis in the modern antibiotic era.Nicholas A. Rossi, Megan L Swonke, L Reichert, D Young> ;The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 2019 May 28
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: