Dr. Grant is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 W Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598Phone+1 281-338-1423Fax+1 281-316-2173
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear LakeLeague City, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: