Are you Dr. Quigley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office529 Jasmine St
Omak, WA 98841Phone(509) 826-1600Fax(989) 356-6526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dean Quigley, MD is a general surgeon in Omak, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Michigan, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with Mid-Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1998
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- ND State Medical License Active through 2003
- SD State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Mid-Valley HospitalOmak, Washington