Dr. Samanta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Childrens Way
Little Rock, AR 72202Phone(501) 364-1850Fax(501) 364-6077
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Debopam Samanta is a Pediatric neurologist in Little Rock, AR. He received his medical degree from Medical College and Hospital Kolkata and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in pediatric epilepsy.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClinical neurophysiology and epilepsy, 2013 - 2014
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Child Neurology, 2011 - 2013
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2013
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2008 - 2011
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- VA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- Conceptualization and implementation of an interdisciplinary clinic for children with drug-resistant epilepsy during the COVID-19 pandemic.Debopam Samanta, Vimala Elumalai, Vidya C. Desai, Megan Leigh Hoyt> ;Epilepsy & Behavior. 2021 Oct 29
- Fibroma-like PEComa: a newly recognized soft tissue neoplasm in tuberous sclerosis patients-imaging features and review of literature.Gitanjali Bajaj, Matthew R. Lindberg, Winson Chee, Debopam Samanta, Avneesh Chhabra> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2021 Sep 29
- Non Syndromic-Early Onset Epileptic Encephalopathies: Two novel KCTD7 pathogenic variants and a literature reviewSima Binaafar, Masoud Garshasbi, Ali Reza Tavasoli, Reza Shervin Badv, Seyyed Mohammad Mahdi Hosseiny, Debopam Samanta, Bahareh Rabbani, Nejat Mahdieh> ;Developmental Neuroscience. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Clinicopathologic Findings of CARS2 Mutation ☆Debopam Samanta, MD, Pediatric Neurology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: