Dr. Lucchese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 Hitt Street
Columbia, MO 65212Phone(573) 882-4141
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neurologist who specializes in headache medicine and MS. I am also board certified in headache medicine (UCNS)
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of Missouri - Community Health MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- IV Lidocaine Infusion Leading to the Toxic Levels in Serum Causing Asystole - A Case ReportLakshmi P. Digala, Scott Lucchese> ;Headache. 2020 Jan 1
- The Role of Onabotulinum Toxin Type A in the Management of Chronic Non-Migraine HeadachesCassie Jia, Scott Lucchese, Fang Zhang, Raghav Govindarajan> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2019 Sep 19
- 1 citationsA Case of Recurrent Lobar Intracerebral Hemorrhage in the Setting of Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitor Use.Scott A Lucchese, Arshdeep S Dhaliwal, Arpanjeet Kaur, Laura Qi> ;Missouri medicine. 2019 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: