Dr. Bergfeld is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 W 38Th St Ste 312
Austin, TX 78731Phone+1 512-324-7131Fax+1 512-324-7193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001 - 2005
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Specialized curriculum for musculoskeletal in physical medicine and rehabilitation residency training and beyond.Andrea L Aagesen, Deborah A Bergfeld, Mark I Ellen, McCasey R Smith> ;PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation. 2022 Oct 1
- Adaptive Cycling: Injuries and Health Concerns.Gabrielle T Goodlin, Lindsey Steinbeck, Deborah Bergfeld, Alexandria Haselhorst> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2022 Feb 1
- Adaptive Cycling: Classification, Adaptations, and Biomechanics.Gabrielle T Goodlin, Lindsey Steinbeck, Deborah Bergfeld, Alexandria Haselhorst> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2022 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: