Dr. Bethards is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8741
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2004 - 2006
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1986 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Identification and treatment of a duodenal diverticular hemorrhage: an illustration of the usefulness of the jumbo-channel therapeutic endoscope.Moyer, M. T., Bethards, D. M.> ;Endoscopy. 2009 Sep 17
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: