Are you Dr. Demicco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw
Roanoke, VA 24014Phone+1 540-981-7165Fax+1 540-983-1133
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Demicco, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Roanoke, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. She is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1981 - 1983
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsEarly Clinical Observations in Prospectively Followed Patients With Fungal Meningitis Related to Contaminated Epidural Steroid InjectionsThomas M. Kerkering, Marissa L Grifasi, Anthony W. Baffoe-Bonnie, Ekta Bansal, Dorothy C Garner, Jean A. Smith, Deborah D Demicco, Charles Schleupner, Rabia A Aldoghai...> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2013 Feb 5
- 16 citationsDisseminated aspergillosis presenting with endophthalmitis: A case report and a review of the literatureDeborah D. Demicco, Richard C. Reichman, E. Jeffrey Violette, Washington C. Winn> ;Cancer. 1984 May 1
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia