Are you Dr. Nagy-Agren?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1970 Roanoke Blvd
Salem, VA 24153Phone+1 540-982-2463Fax+1 540-983-1092
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephanie Nagy-Agren, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Salem, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1995
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEfficacy and Safety of Ensovibep for Adults Hospitalized With COVID-19 : A Randomized Controlled Trial., Christina Barkauskas, Eleftherios Mylonakis, Garyfallia Poulakou, Barnaby E Young, David M Vock, Lianne Siegel, Nicole Engen, Greg Grandits, Nilima R Mosaly, Andrew ...> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2022 Sep 1
- Ethambutol-induced bullous skin lesions inlung infection.Venkateswara K Kollipara, Mitchell Horowitz, Jeffery Lantz, Stephanie Nagy-Agren> ;International Journal of Mycobacteriology. 2022 Mar 17
- 9 citationsWomen Physicians: Gender and the Medical Workplace.Linda P. Rouse, Stephanie E. Nagy-Agren, Roberta E. Gebhard, Wendy K. Bernstein> ;Journal of Women's Health. 2020 Mar 17
- Join now to see all
- IDSA Honors 199 Distinguished Clinicians, Scientists with FIDSA DesignationNovember 23rd, 2021
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia