Dr. Friedlander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 Jog Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472Phone(561) 740-4762Fax(561) 740-4763
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011, 2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsApparent Idiopathic Hyponatremia in an Ambulatory Geriatric PopulationMyron Miller, Melanie S. Hecker, Deborah A. Friedlander, John M. Carter> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1996 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: