Are you Dr. Fuchs?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone(520) 694-8888Fax(520) 626-6081
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Fuchs, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tucson, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. She is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Tucson, Banner - University Medical Center South, and Banner Payson Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Hematopathology, 2002 - 2004
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1998 - 2002
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- A Case of Paraneoplastic Pemphigus with Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma.Michele Obert, Ankita Ashoka, Ella Starobinska, Meenakshi Dagar, Nicole Girard, Deborah Fuchs, Jawad Bilal> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2021 Feb 1
- Atypical CD4+/CD8+ Lymphocytosis and Prolonged Pancytopenia Associated With Human Herpesvirus 6 Reactivation After Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation.Samantha J. Russell, Juanita Duran, Deborah Fuchs, Andrew M. Yeager> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2019 Aug 1
- 1 citationsUnexpected favorable outcome in a patient with high grade B-cell lymphoma with abnormalities of MYC, BCL6 and BCL2 loci.Thomas A Adams, Deborah Fuchs, Patricia K Shadoan, Laurel Johnstone, Branden Lau, Lee J. McGhan, Faiz Anwer, Hussam Al-Kateb> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all