Are you Dr. Millius?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone(520) 626-6830Fax(520) 626-2521
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Millius, MD is a board certified pathologist in Tucson, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Oregon.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2012 - 2016
- University of New MexicoResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Group Health Coop - Puget SoundInternship, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- OR State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Forensic
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCytologic diagnosis of coccidioidomycosis: Spectrum of findings in Southern Arizona patients over a 10 year periodF. Zahra Aly, Rebecca Millius, Richard Sobonya, Khalid Aboul-Nasr, Robert Klein> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2015 Nov 1
- 13 citationsNeuroblastoma of the elderly, an oncologist's nightmare: case presentation, literature review and SEER database analysisElisa Rogowitz, Hani M. Babiker, Mohammed Kanaan, Rebecca Millius, Q Scott Ringenberg, Maria C. Bishop> ;Experimental hematology & oncology. 2014 Jul 17
- 7 citationsPsychiatric hospital length of stay for Medicaid clients before and after managed care.Bentson H. McFarland, Suzann Khorramzadeh, Rebecca Millius, Jo Mahler> ;Administration and Policy in Mental Health. 2002 Jan 1